- What's On
- Royal Wedding Garden Party
- Mistresses of Cliveden
- Little Lords and Ladies Kids Club
- Club Wembley
- Melina Harrison
- An evening with Sir Michael Parkinson
- Garsington Opera at Wormsley Estate
- Traditional Boat Festival, Henley
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- Royal Ascot
- The Farnborough International Airshow
- Lynn Chadwick at Cliveden
- Cliveden Literary Festival
- A Bombshell Couture Fashion Show
- Château Musar Wine Dinner
Date: Tuesday 19th to Saturday 23rd June 2018
Experience the world-famous horse race meeting and one of the most fashionable events in London's sporting calendar with Royal Ascot.
Britain's most popular race meeting is the place to see and be seen for high society, royal watchers, fun seekers and horse racing enthusiasts alike.
Founded by Queen Anne in 1711 and steeped in tradition, heritage and pageantry, Royal Ascot is attended by members of the Royal Family, including the Queen herself. Royal Ascot also features a daily horse-drawn procession from Windsor Castle to Ascot Racecourse led by the royal carriage.
To book your room with us throughout the Royal Ascot, please click here.