Discover our seven treatment rooms along with The Studio for the perfect pampering opportunity. Relax poolside by our sublime indoor pool before wandering into the garden where you will find the infamous ‘Profumo’ pool; the last remaining listed outdoor pool in England. Make the most of the state-of-the-art Technogym and feel energised by our stimulating timetable of classes in the fitness studio before you sink into the outdoor hot tubs or indoor Jacuzzi.
The finer details:
• Seven treatment rooms plus The Studio
• Indoor pool and the infamous ‘Profumo’ outdoor swimming pool*
• State-of-the-art Technogym
• Infrared sauna and infused steam room
• Two outdoor hot tubs
• A fitness studio with an exciting new class time table
• Tennis centre including 1 indoor, 2 outdoor tennis courts
• The Spa Kitchen with al fresco dining that features healthy dishes and indulgent cocktails.
*Children aged under 16 can use the indoor pool Monday - Sunday from 9am to 10.30am and 4pm to 5.30pm and the outdoor pool Monday - Sunday 9am to 11am and 3pm to 6pm. They must be supervised at all times. Outside of these hours, children are not permitted within the relaxation area or indoor pool hall, but are allowed to sit in the Garden or The Spa Kitchen whilst under parental supervision. Children are not permitted to use the sauna, steam room, hot tubs, or indoor spa bath at any time.