There are London Heathrow Airport hotels and then there is Cliveden, the grandest airport hotel in the World.
Our Heathrow Stopover Stay is the ideal way to experience one of England's finest hotels at the beginning or end of your vacation.
You will be in good company if you choose to stay. As well as virtually every British Monarch since George I, Charlie Chaplin, Nancy Astor, Winston Churchill and Franklin D. Roosevelt are among the roll call of past guests and owners of the house.
Our Heathrow Stop-over includes:
- Overnight Accommodation in your chosen Room or Suite category
- A food allowance of £72.50 per person to use on dinner in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Full English Breakfast in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Butler's Talk, revealing the secrets and revelations from over 350 years of history.
- One way private car Transfer in a Mercedes S Class or BMW 7 Series to or from London Heathrow Airport (any terminal)
- Access to the 376 acres of National Trust Gardens
- Use of the new spa facilities
Prices start from only £350 per person per night, based on two people sharing a Club Room and available from 1st July 2020.
A National Trust admission fee of £18 per person will be added to your bill (excluding National Trust members with valid membership cards).