Afternoon Tea Spa Day
From £160 per person
AVAILABLE FROM 4th MARCH 2019
Your Afternoon Tea Spa Day includes:
- A 60-minute OSKIA Revitalising Facial
- A glass of fizz on arrival
- Afternoon tea in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Full use of the spa facilities
- Access to the 376 acres of National Trust Gardens
- A set of three Cliveden Nail Collection polished to take home
Prices start from only £160 per person
Dress code for The Cliveden Dining Room: Smart casual
Details of your treatment:
Your OSKIA Revitalising Facial is an ultra-hydrating 60-minute facial designed specifically to provide immediate and lasting anti-ageing benefits. This treatment concentrates on reducing visible fine lines and toning the contours of the face in the short term while also delivering collagen-stimulating benefits to maintain a youthful complexion in the long term.
A £20 supplement will be applied on all retreats on Fridays, Saturdays, Bank Holidays.
Must be pre-booked in advance. A trip to Cliveden would not be complete without a leisurely stroll around the beautiful 376 acre estate. An additional charge of £2 is levied by the National Trust for all guests visiting Cliveden House although if you are already a National Trust member there is no extra charge.