Afternoon Tea Spa Day
From £190 per person
Your Afternoon Tea Spa Day includes:
- A 60-minute OSKIA Revitalising Facial
- A glass of fizz on arrival
- Afternoon tea in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Full use of the available spa facilities including access to lifestyle classes (bookable on the day, subject to availability) and fitness suite
- Access to the 376 acres of National Trust Gardens
£190 per person (Monday - Thursday)
£210 per person (Friday - Saturday)
Not available on Sundays or on Friday 14th February.
Dress code for The Cliveden Dining Room: Smart casual
Details of your treatment:
Your OSKIA Revitalising Facial is an ultra-hydrating 60-minute facial designed specifically to provide immediate and lasting anti-ageing benefits. This treatment concentrates on reducing visible fine lines and toning the contours of the face in the short term while also delivering collagen-stimulating benefits to maintain a youthful complexion in the long term.
A £20 supplement will be applied on all retreats on Fridays, Saturdays and Bank Holidays.
Must be pre-booked in advance. A trip to Cliveden would not be complete without a leisurely stroll around the beautiful 376 acre estate. An additional charge of £2 is levied by the National Trust for all guests visiting Cliveden House although if you are already a National Trust member there is no extra charge.