A place to rest your head after a productive day
To fully experience the true magic of Cliveden, you really need to stay the night. Our exquisite rooms and suites are each named after a notable figure from the hotel’s illustrious history and boast elegant décor and furnishings as unique and individual as our guests.
Cliveden may only be a mere 40 minutes from central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow, but it feels a million miles away. Set in 376 acres of National Trust grounds on the Berkshire-Buckinghamshire border, Cliveden provides delegates with the perfect opportunity to reflect and decompress after a corporate occasion without ever being too far from the City when reality inevitably calls.
Relaxing in The Library with our signature Cliveden ’66 cocktail, taking a stroll around the estate and discovering the glorious Rose Garden, or unwinding in the luxurious surroundings of The Cliveden Spa are all perfect ways for your delegates to experience all that Cliveden has to offer.
Why hold your next meeting at Cliveden?
- Close motorway links (5 minutes from M4 junction 7) / 20 minutes drive from London Heathrow
- 40 minutes from Central London and Oxford
- A reputation for excellence
- Stunning Grade I listed House
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the house
- Comfortable lounges and break out spaces
- 48 Luxurious bedrooms & suites and Spring Cottage (3 bedroom cottage on the banks of the River Thames)
- State-of-the-art boardrooms - both with natural daylight
- Spectacular private dining rooms
- Competitive delegate rates available
- 376 Acres of National Trust grounds and parkland for activities and recreation