Terms of Sail
Payments and cancellation
· All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT, fuel and crew where appropriate.
· A charge of £2 per guest is made by the National Trust for non-residents; this charge will however be waived upon production of a valid National Trust membership card.
· All boat bookings are paid for in advance at the time of making the reservation; this includes all food and beverage items and the National Trust fee.
· We operate on a 7 day cancellation policy. Bookings cancelled 7 days or more in advance will receive a full refund.
· Guests may bring their own food and beverage on board of a private cruise, but it will incur a £25 supplement per person. This is not available on any of the shared cruises.
· Cliveden reserves the right to cancel bookings for security and safety reasons. A full refund will be given should this occur.
· Maximum capacity is 10 guests on the Suzy Ann and 4 guests on the Belmont. This must not be exceeded under any circumstances.
· Please note that the access to the boat is such that it means this trip is not suitable for people with limited mobility.
· Champagne Cruises are not suitable for children under 14.
· Deck shoes must be worn all times when sailing in one of our vintage launches. Trainers are acceptable as long as they have a non-slip sole.
· Please note that there are no toilet facilities on or near the boat. You are welcome to use the facilities in the main house prior to departing to the boat house.
· No dogs are permitted on board.
· Boats will sail promptly at the allotted time, with allowance for unavoidable delays and excess river traffic up to 30 minutes.
· In the event of rain, boats still sail.
· Guests with a reservation at the Waterside Inn may travel there by boat. Price on application.