We are delighted that Spring Cottage will be open from 12th April. Sadly, a few facilities at Cliveden will not be available as the hotel will remain closed, however, rest assured these adjustments will not compromise on the level of luxury you have come to expect.
Our stunning three bedroom cottage is perfect for families, small groups or couples seeking an indulgent and romantic hideaway. Set on the banks of the River Thames, the cottage offers superb living space and private gardens ensuring the utmost in privacy and escapism.
The finer details:
- Sleeps up to 6 guests
- 2 double bedrooms (1 en-suite) and a children's room (with 2 single beds)
- Large bathroom complete with walk-in shower, bath and splash TV
- Two lounges with open fireplace
- Small office area
- Country kitchen with Aga and dining area
- Rear garden with the original 'Spring' and a small lake
- Private River Thames boat launch mooring
- Living space: 250m2
- Private Chef experience available (must be arranged prior to arrival)
On arrival, you'll find a luxury hamper awaiting you in the cottage containing some Cliveden essentials perfect for your staycation.
Included in the hamper:
- A bottle of Champagne
- A bottle of red and white wine
- Six beers
- An assortment of soft drinks, including orange juice
- A bloomer with butter and jams
- Nuts and olives
- Hot chocolate with marshmallows
*minimum 2 night stay applies