decrement 2 increment
decrement 0 increment
decrement 0 increment

Why book direct?

Booking direct means that we can plan your stay from start to finish and ensure every part is the 5-star service you expect.

decrement 2 increment
decrement 0 increment
decrement 0 increment

Christmas House Party

24th December to 27th December 2022

From £4,280

Celebrate the festive season in style with our 'Three Night Christmas House Party' in the grandeur of Cliveden House. From the finest in fine dining with indulgent Laurent-Perrier Champagne to sleeping in luxury, it will be a Christmas you'll never forget. 

Your Christmas Itinerary 

Christmas Eve

Arrive on Christmas Eve in style to dazzling lights, elegant decorations and the smell of mulled wine. A traditional afternoon tea in the grandeur of the Cliveden Dining Room awaits you. Sip on mulled wine and delight in the sweet and savoury treats, including mince pies. Later on, you'll enjoy a Laurent-Perrier Champagne Canapé reception with carol singers and a delicious three-course dinner curated by Executive Head Chef Christopher Hannon and his fabulous brigade.

Christmas Day

Wake up in luxury ready to celebrate.

Your Christmas Day celebrations start with a bountiful breakfast before you open your presents (if they haven't woken you up early in excitement already). Spend the morning exploring our glorious grounds or relax in the tranquillity of the spa.

 

Once you've worked up an appetite retreat to the Great Hall for a Champagne and canapé reception followed by a three-course Christmas lunch with wine. 

When the sun starts to set it's time to put on an elegant outfit for a buffet dinner.     

Boxing Day

Enjoy the luxury of a well-deserved lie-in, no doubt you'll need it after all the Christmas Day celebrations. Once you're ready a delicious brunch buffet has been lovingly prepared by the team for you to feast on. Now it's time for our exclusive 'Butlers Tour' where you'll soak up all Cliveden's iconic history, followed by a Christmas cake treat. Towards the evening it's time to put on your Black Tie for yet again another delightful dinner but this time it includes dancing.    

Prices are per room per package, including all meals, wines, activities, entertainment, service and VAT. A number of rooms and suites at Cliveden House can comfortably accommodate extra guests. Please be advised there will be a separate National Trust fee applied. To guarantee the reservation we do require a 40% refundable deposit at the time of your booking, the remaining 60% deposit is due on 1st September 2022 and the full deposit becomes on that day non-refundable. If you are forced to cancel the booking, we will do all we can to re-sell the accommodation but if this does not prove possible, full cancellation charges would apply for the full package. We would recommend holiday insurance as a sensible precaution against unforeseen events.