- What's On
- Women in Power
- Anthony Caro at Cliveden
- 200th Anniversary of Queen Victoria: A Celebration
- Women in Power: Lunch with Olivia Falcon & Fiona Golfar
- Father's Day Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Father's Day Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Cartier Queen's Cup Final
- Royal Ascot
- Meet the Brewer Dinner with Rebellion Brewery
- Windsor Championship Dog Show
- Afternoon Tea with Oliver Everett
- Henley Royal Regatta
- Chocolate Afternoon Tea
- Royal Swan Upping
- Women in Power: Afternoon Tea with Elizabeth Day
- Cliveden Literary Festival
- Iconic Luxury Hotels Party 2019
- Dominique Demarville Champagne Dinner: February 2019
- Cliveden Christmas Lights Event 2018
- Mistresses of Cliveden
Women in Power: Lunch with Olivia Falcon & Fiona Golfar
A peek behind the scenes of the beauty industry...
Date: 05/06/2019 | Time: 14:00
To honour the centenary of Nancy Astor being the first female MP to take her seat in Parliament, we will be holding a series of Women in Power events, this being the second in the series.
Olivia Falcon is an award winning journalist and founder of The Editor’s List – the UK’s leading service for expert advice on cosmetic procedures and practitioners. As well as this, Olivia has worked for British Vogue and is the Beauty Editor at Country & Town House as well as writing for many other leading publications. We are excited to welcome Olivia alongside former Editor at Large of British Vogue Fiona Golfar for this fantastic event at Cliveden this summer.
Join us at Cliveden for this special lunch in The French Dining Room and delight in a wonderful talk from our guests followed by a Q&A. After lunch, Olivia and Fiona will be offering 10-minute beauty consultations. There are limited spaces available for consultations available on a first-come first-served basis, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Including a drink on arrival and a two-course lunch with a 10-minute beauty consultation on a first-come first-served basis (limited spaces available).
£85 per person | 10% discount for Cliveden Club Members
Dress code: smart casual
Subject to availability. Must be booked in advance.
Please note that we can cater for all dietary requirements with prior notice, including dairy free, gluten free, vegan and more. Please specify at the time of booking.