- What's On
- Argentinian Wine Dinner with Patricio Gouguenheim
- Women in Power: a series of events
- Garsington Opera
- Royal Ascot
- Meet the Brewer Dinner with Rebellion Brewery
- Windsor Championship Dog Show
- Afternoon Tea with Oliver Everett
- The Ayoub Sisters: A classical evening in The Sounding Chamber
- Wimbledon-inspired Afternoon Tea
- Henley Royal Regatta
- Chocolate Afternoon Tea
- Royal Swan Upping
- Women in Power: Afternoon Tea with Elizabeth Day
- Cliveden Literary Festival
- Children's Outdoor Theatre: The Wind in the Willows
- 50 things to do before you're 11¾
- Anthony Caro at Cliveden
- Iconic Luxury Hotels Party 2019
- Dominique Demarville Champagne Dinner: February 2019
- Cliveden Christmas Lights Event 2018
- Mistresses of Cliveden
Wimbledon-inspired Afternoon Tea
Anyone for tennis (and tea)?
The Wimbledon Tennis Championships swing into action from 1st July until 14th July 2019. The tournament inspires nation-wide excitement and we will be serving a perfectly-prepared selection of traditional finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones with jam and clotted cream, miniature delectable bite-size cakes, pastries and delicacies and full-bodied and aromatic Cliveden blend teas...
£37 per person
Available 1st - 14th July 2019 (excluding 7th July). Subject to availability. Must be booked in advance.
Must be pre-booked in advance. A trip to Cliveden would not be complete without a leisurely stroll around the beautiful 376 acre estate. An additional charge of £10 is levied by the National Trust for all guests visiting Cliveden House although if you are already a National Trust member there is no extra charge.
Please note that we can cater for all dietary requirements with prior notice, including dairy free, gluten free, vegan and more. Please specify at the time of booking.