- What's On
- Cliveden Club Showcase
- A Year of Wine at Cliveden
- Valentine's Day Dinner
- The Astor Grill Valentine's Sharing Experience
- Valentine's Day Afternoon Tea
- An Evening with Young Stars of The Royal Opera House
- Mother's Day Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Mother's Day Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- Easter Sunday Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Easter Sunday Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Easter Afternoon Tea
- 50 things to do before you're 11¾
- Iconic Luxury Hotels Party 2019
- Dominique Demarville Champagne Dinner: February 2019
- Cliveden Christmas Lights Event 2018
- Mistresses of Cliveden
Valentine's Day Afternoon Tea
Enjoy a romantic afternoon tea with your loved one...
Join us on Valentine's Day for a perfectly prepared selection of finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones with home-made jam and clotted cream, miniature delectable bite-size cakes, pastries and delicacies served with full-bodied and aromatic Cliveden blend teas, and a glass of Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label. Or upgrade to our Veuve Rich Afternoon Tea for a little theatre to complement the romance...
From £57 per person
Available Friday, 14 February 2020. Subject to availability. Must be booked in advance.
Please note that we can cater for all dietary requirements with prior notice, including dairy free, gluten free, vegan and more. Please specify at the time of booking. A trip to Cliveden would not be complete without a leisurely stroll around the beautiful 376 acre estate. An additional charge of £10 is levied by the National Trust for all guests visiting Cliveden House for afternoon tea, although if you are already a National Trust member there is no extra charge.