- What's On
- A Year of Wine at Cliveden
- Themed Dining in The Astor Grill
- An Evening with International Opera Stars
- Mother's Day Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Mother's Day Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- Easter Sunday Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Easter Sunday Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Easter Afternoon Tea
- 50 things to do before you're 11¾
- Iconic Luxury Hotels Party 2019
- Dominique Demarville Champagne Dinner: February 2019
- Cliveden Christmas Lights Event 2018
- Mistresses of Cliveden
Themed Dining in The Astor Grill
Join us in The Astor Grill on the first Tuesday of the month for our series of themed dining nights throughout the year. You will enjoy either two courses for £25 or three courses for £30. Delectable fare for a delicious price!
Two courses - £25 per person
Three courses - £30 per person
A trip to Cliveden would not be complete without a leisurely stroll around the beautiful 376-acre National Trust estate. An additional charge of £2 is levied by the National Trust for all guests visiting Cliveden House although if you are already a National Trust member there is no extra charge.
Available on specified dates only. Advance booking essential.
Please note that we can cater for all dietary requirements with prior notice, including dairy free, gluten free, vegan and more. Please specify at the time of booking.