- What's On
- Valentine's Dinner
- Valentine's Lunch
- The Astor Grill Valentine's Sharing Experience
- Valentine's Day Afternoon Tea
- Mother's Day Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Mother's Day Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- Cliveden Christmas Lights Event 2018
- Cliveden Literary Festival
- The Astor Burger
- Steak Night in The Astor Grill
- Sunday Lunch
- Our Lunchtime Market Menu
- Mistresses of Cliveden
in The Astor Grill
Thursday night is steak night in The Astor Grill. Bring a friend and each indulge in a 28-day aged Rump cap steak with a glass of wine to match.
£40.00 for two guests Includes a glass of wine per person.
Must be pre-booked in advance. A trip to Cliveden would not be complete without a leisurely stroll around the beautiful 376 acre estate. An additional charge of £8.35 is levied by the National Trust for all guests visiting Cliveden House for lunch and £2 for dinner, although if you are already a National Trust member there is no extra charge.