- What's On
- Women in Power: a series of events
- Ruinart Champagne Afternoon Tea
- Halloween-inspired Afternoon Tea
- Women in Power Lunch: In Conversation with Clare Balding
- Remembrance Day Afternoon Tea
- Christmas Carol Concert and Dinner with The Queen's Six
- 50 things to do before you're 11¾
- Anthony Caro at Cliveden
- Iconic Luxury Hotels Party 2019
- Dominique Demarville Champagne Dinner: February 2019
- Cliveden Christmas Lights Event 2018
- Mistresses of Cliveden
- Cliveden Literary Festival
Ruinart Champagne Afternoon Tea
On the 26th of October and 16th of November we will exclusively be serving a Ruinart Rosé Champagne Afternoon Tea.
Join us for a perfectly prepared selection of finger sandwiches and savoury treats, freshly baked scones with home-made jam and clotted cream, miniature delectable bite-size cakes, pastries and delicacies, accompanied by full-bodied and aromatic Cliveden blend teas and, of course, a sumptuous glass of Ruinart Rosé Champagne.
Your afternoon tea will be served on a Ron Arad tea tray. Each tray is a piece of art, signed and numbered by the artist, with only 300 ever having been produced...
"The shape of the Ruinart bottle is very distinctive. It is part of the DNA of Ruinart. [In the creation] The outline is a ghost. The spiral is embracing the ghost. It is the ghost of a [Ruinart] bottle holding the cakes for the tea party." ~ Ron Arad
£65.00 per person
Available 26th October and 16th November 2019 only. Subject to availability. Must be booked in advance.
A trip to Cliveden would not be complete without a leisurely stroll around the beautiful 376 acre estate. An additional charge of £10 is levied by the National Trust for all guests visiting Cliveden House although if you are already a National Trust member there is no extra charge.