- What's On
- Women in Power
- Anthony Caro at Cliveden
- Cadbury's Easter Egg Hunt
- Easter Afternoon Tea
- Royal Windsor Horse Show
- Women in Power: Lunch with Ann Widdecombe
- 200th Anniversary of Queen Victoria: A Celebration
- Father's Day Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Father's Day Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Cartier Queen's Cup Final
- Royal Ascot
- Windsor Championship Dog Show
- Afternoon Tea with Oliver Everett
- Henley Royal Regatta
- Chocolate Afternoon Tea
- Royal Swan Upping
- Women in Power: Afternoon Tea with Elizabeth Day
- Cliveden Literary Festival
- Dominique Demarville Champagne Dinner: February 2019
- Cliveden Christmas Lights Event 2018
- Mistresses of Cliveden
Royal Windsor Horse Show
at Windsor Castle
8th - 12th May 2019
The UK's largest outdoor premier show takes place in the private grounds of Windsor Castle and hosts 5 star international show jumping as well as 4 star international dressage and 4 star international carriage driving.
Numerous exciting displays take place at the show including The Musical Ride of the Household Cavalry Mounted Regiment, the Musical Drive of the King's Troop Royal Horse Artillery, DAKS Pony Club Mounted Games and The Shetland Pony Grand National.
The site itself includes an extensive shopping village which hosts over 250 stands and there are many different places to sit and eat. It is the only time of year the public can access the private grounds of the Castle.
HM The Queen is the Show's Patron and often visits to watch her horses compete and does so on an informal basis.
Tickets can be bought from Royal Windsor Information Centre 01753 743589 or buy tickets online.