- What's On
- Royal Wedding Garden Party
- Mistresses of Cliveden
- Little Lords and Ladies Kids Club
- Club Wembley
- Melina Harrison
- An evening with Sir Michael Parkinson
- Garsington Opera at Wormsley Estate
- Traditional Boat Festival, Henley
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- Royal Ascot
- The Farnborough International Airshow
- Lynn Chadwick at Cliveden
- Cliveden Literary Festival
- A Bombshell Couture Fashion Show
- Château Musar Wine Dinner
RHS Chelsea Flower Show
Date: Tuesday 22nd to Saturday 26th May 2018
The Chelsea Flower Show is held for five days by the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) in the grounds of the Royal Hospital Chelsea.
Held at Chelsea since 1912, it is the most famous flower and landscape gardens show in the united kingdom and perhaps in the world, attracting visitors from all continents.
Highlights to the Chelsea Flower Show include the avant-garde show gardens designed by leading names with Floral Marquee at the centrepiece. The Show also features smaller gardens such as the Artisan and Urban Gardens.
For full information please click here to visit the RHS Chelsea Flower Show website.
To book your room with us throughout the flower show, please click here.