- What's On
- Valentine's Dinner
- Valentine's Lunch
- The Astor Grill Valentine's Sharing Experience
- Valentine's Day Afternoon Tea
- Mother's Day Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Mother's Day Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- Cliveden Christmas Lights Event 2018
- Cliveden Literary Festival
- The Astor Burger
- Steak Night in The Astor Grill
- Sunday Lunch
- Our Lunchtime Market Menu
- Mistresses of Cliveden
Our Lunchtime Market Menu
André places huge emphasis on seasonal and fresh ingredients, ensuring flawlessly high quality dining experiences and the lunchtime menu features delicious dishes offering great value.
View our Sample Menu >
Three Courses - £36
A trip to Cliveden would not be complete without a leisurely stroll around the beautiful 376 acre estate. An additional charge of £8.35 is levied by the National Trust for all guests visiting Cliveden House although if you are already a National Trust member there is no extra charge.
Available Monday - Saturday.