- What's On
- English Tourism Week
- English Wine Dinner with Gusbourne | #EnglishTourismWeek19
- Anthony Caro at Cliveden
- Nancy Astor: 100 Years
- Women in Power: Lunch with Ann Widdecombe
- 200th Anniversary of Queen Victoria: A Celebration
- Afternoon Tea with Oliver Everett
- Cliveden Literary Festival
- Sunday Lunch
- Easter Sunday Lunch
- Easter Afternoon Tea
- Father's Day Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Father's Day Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Chocolate Afternoon Tea
- Taco Night in The Astor Grill
- Smokehouse Night in The Astor Grill
- Fish and Chips Night in The Astor Grill
- Sausage Feast Night in The Astor Grill
- Dominique Demarville Champagne Dinner: February 2019
- Cliveden Christmas Lights Event 2018
- Mistresses of Cliveden
- Mother's Day Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
Nancy Astor: 100 Years
Celebrating 100 years of women in Parliament...
Probably Cliveden's most famous resident, Nancy Astor made history by being the first female MP to take her seat in Parliament back in 1919!
To mark the centenary of this milestone, there will be a number of events taking place at the House and also out in the National Trust grounds.
At the House:
Women in Power Lunches
To mark the 100th anniversary of Nancy Astor becoming the first sitting female MP, we will be holding a series of special lunches throughout 2019 with talks from women who have made their mark in their respective fields.
Women in Power: Lunch with Ann Widdecombe >>
Nancy Astor Afternoon Tea
Starting on International Women's Day (8th March) and running through until the 17th, our Afternoon Tea was served with a Nancy Astor twist by incorporating a savoury selection and sweet treats with a more American approach alongside some of the quintessentially British touches you would expect at Cliveden House, her former home.
Around the grounds:
'Letters to Nancy' exhibition
This exhibition unearths letters written to Nancy, from the public, in the controversial run-up to and during her election to parliament.
Find out more >>
'Politics in Art' statue trail
Take a self-guided tour of Cliveden's statuary collection and understand where political art is positioned across the estate.
Find out more >>