- What's On
- Cliveden Club Showcase
- A Year of Wine at Cliveden
- Valentine's Day Dinner
- The Astor Grill Valentine's Sharing Experience
- Valentine's Day Afternoon Tea
- An Evening with Young Stars of The Royal Opera House
- Mother's Day Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Mother's Day Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- Easter Sunday Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Easter Sunday Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Easter Afternoon Tea
- 50 things to do before you're 11¾
- Iconic Luxury Hotels Party 2019
- Dominique Demarville Champagne Dinner: February 2019
- Cliveden Christmas Lights Event 2018
- Mistresses of Cliveden
Mother's Day Lunch
in The Cliveden Dining Room
Bring the family together and book a table at Cliveden House in celebration of a very special person...
Join us on Sunday, 22 March 2020 and gather with your nearest and dearest to enjoy a delicious lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room for a Mothering Sunday to remember.
From £80 per person
Available Sunday, 22 March 2020. Subject to availability. Must be booked in advance.
Please note that we can cater for all dietary requirements with prior notice, including dairy free, gluten free, vegan and more. Please specify at the time of booking.
A trip to Cliveden would not be complete without a leisurely stroll around the beautiful 376 acre estate. An additional charge of £10 is levied by the National Trust for all guests visiting Cliveden House for lunch although if you are already a National Trust member there is no extra charge.