- What's On
- Royal Wedding Garden Party
- Mistresses of Cliveden
- Little Lords and Ladies Kids Club
- Club Wembley
- Melina Harrison
- An evening with Sir Michael Parkinson
- Garsington Opera at Wormsley Estate
- Traditional Boat Festival, Henley
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- Royal Ascot
- The Farnborough International Airshow
- Lynn Chadwick at Cliveden
- Cliveden Literary Festival
- A Bombshell Couture Fashion Show
- Château Musar Wine Dinner
Lynn Chadwick at Cliveden
Date: May to October 2018
Building on the success of the contemporary art programme with Blain Southern we are delighted to share that the National Trust at Cliveden will be exhibiting Lynn Chadwicks' works within the grounds from May to October 2018.
Lynn Chadwick was one of the leading British sculptors of post-war Britain, known primarily for metal works often inspired by the human form and the natural world, but which also at times seemed close to abstraction.
We hope to welcome you soon.