- What's On
- 50 things to do before you're 11¾
- Garsington Opera
- Henley Royal Regatta
- Royal Ascot
- Cartier Queen's Cup 2022
- Room with a View
- OTO Spa Residency
- Windsor Great Park Illuminated
- Valentines Castle Tour and Afternoon Tea at Highclere
- Charles Dickens Evening at Highclere Castle
- The Women of Rothschild
- Betfair Ascot Chase Raceday
- Platinum Jubilee Afternoon Tea
- Valentines Day Dining
- Mothering Sunday
- Easter Sunday
Henley Royal Regatta
The best-known regatta in the world...
Tuesday 28th June - Sunday 3rd July 2022
Royal Henley Regatta is a rowing event held annually on the River Thames and is a highlight of both the summer sporting calendar and the social season.
The Regatta attracts thousands of visitors over a five-day period. As a spectator, you will be thrilled by over 200 races of an international standard, which can include Olympic rowers as well as new crews.
In addition to watching the racing, you can take in the atmosphere of the enclosures, enjoying the selection of restaurants, bars and shops, as well as charming views of Henley and the Thames.