- What's On
- Argentinian Wine Dinner with Patricio Gouguenheim
- Women in Power: a series of events
- Royal Ascot
- Meet the Brewer Dinner with Rebellion Brewery
- Windsor Championship Dog Show
- Afternoon Tea with Oliver Everett
- The Ayoub Sisters: A classical evening in The Sounding Chamber
- Wimbledon-inspired Afternoon Tea
- Henley Royal Regatta
- Chocolate Afternoon Tea
- Royal Swan Upping
- Women in Power: Afternoon Tea with Elizabeth Day
- Cliveden Literary Festival
- Children's Outdoor Theatre: The Wind in the Willows
- 50 things to do before you're 11¾
- Anthony Caro at Cliveden
- Iconic Luxury Hotels Party 2019
- Dominique Demarville Champagne Dinner: February 2019
- Cliveden Christmas Lights Event 2018
- Mistresses of Cliveden
Henley Royal Regatta
The best-known regatta in the world...
3rd - 7th July 2019
Royal Henley Regatta is a rowing event held annually on the River Thames and is a highlight of both the summer sporting calendar and the social season.
The Regatta attracts thousands of visitors over a five-day period. As a spectator, you will be thrilled by over 200 races of an international standard, which can include Olympic rowers as well as new crews.
In addition to watching the racing, you can take in the atmosphere of the enclosures, enjoying the selection of restaurants, bars and shops, as well as charming views of Henley and the Thames.