- What's On
- English Tourism Week
- English Wine Dinner with Gusbourne | #EnglishTourismWeek19
- Anthony Caro at Cliveden
- Nancy Astor: 100 Years
- Women in Power: Lunch with Ann Widdecombe
- 200th Anniversary of Queen Victoria: A Celebration
- Afternoon Tea with Oliver Everett
- Cliveden Literary Festival
- Sunday Lunch
- Easter Sunday Lunch
- Easter Afternoon Tea
- Father's Day Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Father's Day Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Chocolate Afternoon Tea
- Taco Night in The Astor Grill
- Smokehouse Night in The Astor Grill
- Fish and Chips Night in The Astor Grill
- Sausage Feast Night in The Astor Grill
- Dominique Demarville Champagne Dinner: February 2019
- Cliveden Christmas Lights Event 2018
- Mistresses of Cliveden
- Mother's Day Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
English Wine Dinner with Gusbourne
Date: 02/04/2019 Time: 19:30 Ticket Price: £120 per person, £108 per person for Cliveden Club Members.
We are delighted to be joined by Charlie Holland, winemaker at the Gusbourne Estate, purveyor of beautiful English wines, for an evening of delicious food and an introduction to the estate's wines.
Join us to celebrate #EnglishTourismWeek19 which campaigns to raise the profile of the industry and celebrate the value and quality of tourism in England. We will enjoy the best of English wines and produce, within one of England's most celebrated locations, Cliveden House.
Gusbourne produce exclusively vintage wines. They have a clear vision and a single goal: to create English Sparkling Wines that stand up alongside the very finest offerings from across the globe.
The winemaking is a slow and measured process and Gusbourne follow strict, self-imposed parameters to maintain their exacting quality standards. You will be introduced to the delectable world of Gusbourne by Charlie Holland who is the winemaker. Charlie will talk attendees through the winemaking process and the tasting profiles of the wines that have been paired to a delightful five-course dinner.
This evening takes place in the French Dining Room. Guests will enjoy a drinks reception followed by a five-course dinner with paired Wines from the Gusbourne Estate.
Dress code: Smart
Make a night of it with bed & breakfast for just £275 per room*
To book this exclusive offer, please call Reservations. Based on 2 people sharing a Club Room and is valid on 2nd April 2019 only. Subject to availability.
Tuesday 2nd April 2019. Subject to availability. Must be booked in advance. Please note that we can cater for all dietary requirements with prior notice, including dairy free, gluten free, vegan and more. Please specify at the time of booking.