- What's On
- Women in Power
- Anthony Caro at Cliveden
- Cadbury's Easter Egg Hunt
- Easter Afternoon Tea
- Royal Windsor Horse Show
- Women in Power: Lunch with Ann Widdecombe
- 200th Anniversary of Queen Victoria: A Celebration
- Father's Day Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Father's Day Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Cartier Queen's Cup Final
- Royal Ascot
- Windsor Championship Dog Show
- Afternoon Tea with Oliver Everett
- Henley Royal Regatta
- Chocolate Afternoon Tea
- Royal Swan Upping
- Women in Power: Afternoon Tea with Elizabeth Day
- Cliveden Literary Festival
- Dominique Demarville Champagne Dinner: February 2019
- Cliveden Christmas Lights Event 2018
- Mistresses of Cliveden
Cliveden Christmas Lights Event...
A round-up of our 2018 lights switch-on
On November 29, 2018 we were delighted to welcome many wonderful guests to our exclusive Christmas Lights Event here at Cliveden House.
The house was dressed to impress, with a statuesque Christmas tree taking pride of place in The Great Hall, bedecked in baubles created in partnership with Halcyon Days.
A stunning performance by Samantha Harvey, including festive favourites as well as popular songs, set the tone for the event. Samantha gained her initial following through posting cover versions on her YouTube channel and has since been signed to Virgin EMI Records here in the UK and Capitol Records in the US.
General Manager, Kevin Brooke, filled our guests in on the ins and outs of Cliveden's record-breaking 2018, from Royal weddings to prime-time documentaries, this year has seen it all!
The countdown began and we were delighted to welcome socialite, brand collaborator and writer, Alice Naylor-Leyland, to do us the honour of switching on the glorious Christmas tree lights.
The front of the house was beautifully decorated with projections courtesy of Unicorn Productions and the Champagne and cocktails were provided in partnership with Veuve Clicquot.
In short, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas here at Cliveden and this event was the perfect way to kick off the festive season in style.