- What's On
- The Royal Opera House, an evening with opera's young stars
- English Tourism Week
- Cliveden Literary Festival
- Mother's Day Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Mother's Day Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- 200th Anniversary of Queen Victoria: A Celebration
- Sunday Lunch
- Cliveden Christmas Lights Event 2018
- Father's Day Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Father's Day Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Nancy Astor: 100 Years
- Mistresses of Cliveden
- Pie Night in The Astor Grill
- Taco Night in The Astor Grill
- Smokehouse Night in The Astor Grill
- Fish and Chips Night in The Astor Grill
- Sausage Feast Night in The Astor Grill
Cliveden Christmas Lights Event...
A round-up of our 2018 lights switch-on
On November 29, 2018 we were delighted to welcome many wonderful guests to our exclusive Christmas Lights Event here at Cliveden House.
The house was dressed to impress, with a statuesque Christmas tree taking pride of place in The Great Hall, bedecked in baubles created in partnership with Halcyon Days.
A stunning performance by Samantha Harvey, including festive favourites as well as popular songs, set the tone for the event. Samantha gained her initial following through posting cover versions on her YouTube channel and has since been signed to Virgin EMI Records here in the UK and Capitol Records in the US.
General Manager, Kevin Brooke, filled our guests in on the ins and outs of Cliveden's record-breaking 2018, from Royal weddings to prime-time documentaries, this year has seen it all!
The countdown began and we were delighted to welcome socialite, brand collaborator and writer, Alice Naylor-Leyland, to do us the honour of switching on the glorious Christmas tree lights.
The front of the house was beautifully decorated with projections courtesy of Unicorn Productions and the Champagne and cocktails were provided in partnership with Veuve Clicquot.
In short, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas here at Cliveden and this event was the perfect way to kick off the festive season in style.