- What's On
- Women in Power
- Anthony Caro at Cliveden
- 200th Anniversary of Queen Victoria: A Celebration
- Women in Power: Lunch with Olivia Falcon & Fiona Golfar
- Father's Day Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Father's Day Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Cartier Queen's Cup Final
- Royal Ascot
- Meet the Brewer Dinner with Rebellion Brewery
- Windsor Championship Dog Show
- Afternoon Tea with Oliver Everett
- Henley Royal Regatta
- Chocolate Afternoon Tea
- Royal Swan Upping
- Women in Power: Afternoon Tea with Elizabeth Day
- Cliveden Literary Festival
- Iconic Luxury Hotels Party 2019
- Dominique Demarville Champagne Dinner: February 2019
- Cliveden Christmas Lights Event 2018
- Mistresses of Cliveden
Chocolate Afternoon Tea
Enjoy a delicious afternoon tea to celebrate International Chocolate Day...
Join us on International Chocolate Day (7th July) for a perfectly prepared selection of savoury treats including delicate finger sandwiches and tempting modern delights, along with freshly baked scones with Devonshire clotted cream and homemade strawberry jam, and a selection miniature delectable bite-size cakes, pastries and delicacies all with a very chocolaty twist. All served with full-bodied and aromatic Cliveden blend teas.
£45 per person
Available 7th July 2019. Subject to availability. Must be booked in advance.
Must be pre-booked in advance. A trip to Cliveden would not be complete without a leisurely stroll around the beautiful 376 acre estate. An additional charge of £10 is levied by the National Trust for all guests visiting Cliveden House although if you are already a National Trust member there is no extra charge.
Please note that we can cater for all dietary requirements with prior notice, including dairy free, gluten free, vegan and more. Please specify at the time of booking.