- What's On
- Women in Power
- Anthony Caro at Cliveden
- Cadbury's Easter Egg Hunt
- Easter Afternoon Tea
- Royal Windsor Horse Show
- Women in Power: Lunch with Ann Widdecombe
- 200th Anniversary of Queen Victoria: A Celebration
- Father's Day Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Father's Day Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Cartier Queen's Cup Final
- Royal Ascot
- Windsor Championship Dog Show
- Afternoon Tea with Oliver Everett
- Henley Royal Regatta
- Chocolate Afternoon Tea
- Royal Swan Upping
- Women in Power: Afternoon Tea with Elizabeth Day
- Cliveden Literary Festival
- Dominique Demarville Champagne Dinner: February 2019
- Cliveden Christmas Lights Event 2018
- Mistresses of Cliveden
Cadbury's Easter Egg Hunt
Leap into spring with Cliveden's nature-themed Easter trail...
Until 23rd April, children will leap into spring with an interactive, nature-themed Easter trail around the grounds, organised by the National Trust.
With one trail designed for littler legs and another for longer legs, there's something suitable for children of all ages.
Explore Cliveden's spring gardens on the annual Easter trail and children will receive a special Cadbury chocolate egg (or a non-confectionery alternative) at the end.
£3 per child to take part in the Easter Egg Hunt (including a Cadbury's chocolate treat). Usual National Trust admission charges apply.