- What's On
- Women in Power: a series of events
- Garsington Opera
- The Veuve Clicquot Terrace Bar
- Afternoon Tea Week 2019
- A Morning with David Higgins: Personal Trainer to the Stars
- An Evening with Sir Clive Woodward at Cliveden
- Cliveden Literary Festival
- Women in Power Lunch: In Conversation with Clare Balding
- 50 things to do before you're 11¾
- Anthony Caro at Cliveden
- Iconic Luxury Hotels Party 2019
- Dominique Demarville Champagne Dinner: February 2019
- Cliveden Christmas Lights Event 2018
- Mistresses of Cliveden
Afternoon Tea Week 2019
Celebrate with a traditional afternoon tea...
Join us during Afternoon Tea Week, 12th - 18th August, for a quintessentially English afternoon tea. We will be serving a perfectly-prepared selection of traditional finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones with jam and clotted cream, miniature delectable bite-size cakes, pastries and delicacies and full-bodied and aromatic Cliveden blend teas...
£40 per person
Available 12th - 18th August 2019. Subject to availability. Must be booked in advance.
Must be pre-booked in advance. A trip to Cliveden would not be complete without a leisurely stroll around the beautiful 376 acre estate. An additional charge of £10 is levied by the National Trust for all guests visiting Cliveden House although if you are already a National Trust member there is no extra charge.
Please note that we can cater for all dietary requirements with prior notice, including dairy free, gluten free, vegan and more. Please specify at the time of booking.