- What's On
- Women in Power: a series of events
- Garsington Opera
- The Veuve Clicquot Terrace Bar
- Afternoon Tea Week 2019
- A Morning with David Higgins: Personal Trainer to the Stars
- An Evening with Sir Clive Woodward at Cliveden
- Cliveden Literary Festival
- Women in Power Lunch: In Conversation with Clare Balding
- 50 things to do before you're 11¾
- Anthony Caro at Cliveden
- Iconic Luxury Hotels Party 2019
- Dominique Demarville Champagne Dinner: February 2019
- Cliveden Christmas Lights Event 2018
- Mistresses of Cliveden
A Morning with David Higgins
Personal Trainer to the Stars
Date: 12/09/2019 | Time: 08:00
Join us on the morning of Thursday 12th September for a class, brunch and a Q&A with personal trainer to the stars and author of The Hollywood Body Plan, David Higgins.
David’s ’21 Minutes for 21 Days’ programme will help you reset, transform and fix the way you approach working out and your long-term fitness. During the session, David will lead you through a workout adapted from his brand new book, with elements of stretching, strengthening and Pilates-inspired movements. You will also have an opportunity to ask questions and gain an insight into David’s insider knowledge over brunch in The Spa Kitchen.
Tickets are £50 per person and include a copy of The Hollywood Body Plan, written by David, and a light brunch following the class.
Ticket option excluding the class also available at £35 per person.
10% discount for Cliveden Club Members
Please note that the class will take place in The Walled Garden. In the event of unsuitable weather, the class will take place in The Studio.
Subject to availability. Must be booked in advance.
Please note that we can cater for all dietary requirements with prior notice, including dairy free, gluten free, vegan and more. Please specify at the time of booking.