- What's On
- 50 things to do before you're 11¾
- Room with a View
- OTO Spa Residency
- Windsor Great Park Illuminated
- Windsor Christmas Lights Switch On
- Legoland Fireworks Spectacular
- Legoland at Christmas
- Maidenhead Christmas Lights Switch-on and Christmas Market
- Percy the Park Keeper's winter wander trail
- Christmas Tours at Highclere Castle
- Highclere Castle Tours and Shopping for Gifts
- Charles Dickens Evening at Highclere Castle
- The Women of Rothschild
50 things to do before you're 11¾
Cliveden | National Trust
Are you planning on exploring the estate with the family during your stay?
The National Trust has created a handy little guide, available from the National Trust Information Centre, full of 50 things to do around the grounds before you're 11¾. Some of the highlights include:
No. 4 - Build a den
Head for the woodland where you will find branches galore to build a perfect den. If you're looking for ideas, keep a lookout for 'Clive’s Den' that the National Trust has built near the play trail.
No. 16 - Wear a wild crown
Gather natural materials which have already fallen on the ground, such as flowers, feathers, twigs and leaves, and use your imagination to create wild crowns and hairpieces.
No. 44 - Take up birdwatching
Cliveden is a haven for wildlife. It's hard to miss the majestic red kites wheeling around over the grounds, and there are many different species of bird around to discover too. To get a closer look, don’t forget your binoculars (or you can buy a children’s pair in the National Trust shop).
This is run by Cliveden | National Trust. For more information click Find Out More below.