- What's On
- Argentinian Wine Dinner with Patricio Gouguenheim
- Women in Power: a series of events
- Garsington Opera
- Royal Ascot
- Meet the Brewer Dinner with Rebellion Brewery
- Windsor Championship Dog Show
- Afternoon Tea with Oliver Everett
- The Ayoub Sisters: A classical evening in The Sounding Chamber
- Wimbledon-inspired Afternoon Tea
- Henley Royal Regatta
- Chocolate Afternoon Tea
- Royal Swan Upping
- Women in Power: Afternoon Tea with Elizabeth Day
- Cliveden Literary Festival
- Children's Outdoor Theatre: The Wind in the Willows
- 50 things to do before you're 11¾
- Anthony Caro at Cliveden
- Iconic Luxury Hotels Party 2019
- Dominique Demarville Champagne Dinner: February 2019
- Cliveden Christmas Lights Event 2018
- Mistresses of Cliveden
50 things to do before you're 11¾
Cliveden | National Trust
Are you planning on exploring the estate with the family during your stay?
The National Trust have created a handy little guide, available from the National Trust Information Centre, full of 50 things to do around the grounds before you're 11¾. Some of the highlights include:
No. 4 - Build a den
Head for the woodland where you will find branches galore to build a perfect den. If you're looking for ideas, keep a look out for 'Clive’s Den' that the National Trust has built near the play trail.
No. 16 - Wear a wild crown
Gather natural materials which have already fallen on the ground, such as flowers, feathers, twigs and leaves, and use your imagination to create wild crowns and hair pieces.
No. 44 - Take up birdwatching
Cliveden is a haven for wildlife. It's hard to miss the majestic red kites wheeling around over the grounds, and there are many different species of bird around to discover too. To get a closer look, don’t forget your binoculars (or you can buy a children’s pair in the National Trust shop).
This is run by Cliveden | National Trust. For more information click Find Out More below.