"The Butler Did It"
History, Legacy and Drama since 1666...
Cliveden House has played host to every British monarch since George I and has been home to three Dukes, an Earl and Frederick Prince of Wales.
Our special 'The Butler Did It' break is the perfect antidote for obsessive Downton Abbey fans and includes:
- Overnight Accommodation in your chosen Room or Suite category
- A food allowance of £72.50 per person to use on dinner in the André Garrett Restaurant
- Full English breakfast in the André Garrett Restaurant
- A private Butler's talk, revealing the secrets and revelations from over 350 years of history
- Your own copy of the Mistresses of Cliveden written by Natalie Livingstone (Current owner of Cliveden)
- Access to the 376 acres of National Trust Gardens
- Use of the new gym facilities
Prices start from only £350 per person per night, based on two people sharing a Club Room.
The above rates are valid from Sunday to Thursday, weekend rates are available at a supplement.
A National Trust admission fee of £12 per person will be added to your bill (excluding National Trust members, with valid membership cards).