Kids Stay Free
From £685 per night
Is there such a thing as a relaxing break away with the children? Of course, if that break is at Cliveden...
With over 370 acres of grounds to explore, the House provides the perfect base for an adventurous escape the whole family will love. Come day time you'll be out in the great outdoors, exploring this magnificent location, from the Cliveden Maze to the Story Play Den. By night time you'll be enjoying a fantastic feast together in the choice of our two restaurants.
Kids stay FREE during the school holidays, making this even more tempting!
During school holidays children up to the age of 16 years stay with our compliments when sharing their parent's room (outside of school holidays, additional charges apply).
From Price per room per night:
- Classic Room - sleeps one child
- Deluxe Double Room - sleeps one child
- Junior Suite - sleeps one child
- Deluxe Suites - sleeps one child
- Prince of Wales - sleeps two children
- Lady Astor Suite - sleeps two children
- Inchiquin - sleeps two children
Room sizes vary therefore please check in advance which category of room you would need for the size of your family. Prices are per room per night.
Your rate includes:
- Overnight Accommodation in your chosen Room or Suite category
- Access to the 376 acres of National Trust Gardens
A National Trust admission fee of £18.00 per person will be added to your bill (excluding National Trust members, with valid membership cards).
Includes October Half Term (22nd - 31st) and Christmas Holidays (17th - 22nd December 2021). Offer subject to availability.