Spa COVID - 19 Opening Update
Dear Club Members,
I am pleased to announce that our Spa including Spa treatments, the indoor and outdoor pools, the gym and exercise classes are re-opening in line with Government guidelines. Please find updated times and information below.
- Members will be able to access the indoor pools exclusively from 6:30am - 8:30am
- Members will be able to access the gym exclusively from 06:30am - 08:30am, 19:00 - close
- At all other times the indoor pools, and gym will be available on a one in one out policy
- Treatments, excluding facials will be available to book from 15th July for members and residents only
- Facials will be postponed until at least 15th August - as per Government guidelines
- Before entering the spa your temperature will be checked and if it is 38 degrees or over you will be refused entry
- All areas of the spa will be disinfected on a regular basis
- Hand sanitising stations will be in place in entrance of all areas in the spa and health club
- Gym equipment will be disinfected at regular intervals throughout the day
- Signage and a procedure are in place to ensure social distancing is followed
- In spa treatment rooms, all surfaces and fixtures will be disinfected between each client
- Spot mop cleaning and disinfection will be performed on spills when they occur
- Treatment rooms will be allocated per therapist and electrostatic sanitisation of all common areas and treatment rooms will take place daily
- All tools and equipment will be sanitised after each client (e.g. combs, brushes, hairpins, rollers)
- We will remove all reading material
- Class sizes have been reduced
To see our Covid-19 precautions and how we are working to help keep you and our team safe please follow this link.
I look forward to welcoming you all back.