Spa COVID - 19 Opening Update
- Members will be able to access the indoor pools exclusively from 6:30am - 8:30am
- Members will be able to access the gym exclusively from 06:30am - 08:30am, 19:00 - close
- At all other times the indoor pools, and gym will be available on a one in one out policy
- The Sauna and steam room are open and operating on a daily booking system via spa reception
- Treatments will be available to book from 15th July
- Before entering the spa your temperature will be checked and if it is 38 degrees or over you will be refused entry
- You will be required to use the NHS COVID-19 App for test & trace. Should you not have this app you will be required to fill out an arrival form on entry
- All areas of the spa will be disinfected on a regular basis
- Hand sanitising stations will be in place in entrance of all areas in the spa
- Gym equipment will be disinfected at regular intervals throughout the day
- Signage and a procedure are in place to ensure social distancing is followed
- Signage is in place to highlight the number of users that are permitted in each facility including pools, hot tub, sauna & steam room. Please note this number does not include people relaxing on the sun loungers, this is in addition and is monitored by the spa reception team.
- In spa treatment rooms, all surfaces and fixtures will be disinfected between each client
- Masks must be worn during a treatment, with the exception of facials.
- Electrostatic sanitisation of all common areas including, gymnasium, treatment rooms, fitness suites, sauna and steam room, changing rooms and Spa Kitchen will take place daily
- Spot mop cleaning and disinfection will be performed on spills when they occur
- Treatment rooms will be allocated per therapist and electrostatic sanitisation of all common areas and treatment rooms will take place daily
- All tools and equipment will be sanitised after each client (e.g. combs, brushes, hairpins, rollers)
- We will remove all reading material
- Class sizes have been reduced
To see our Covid-19 precautions and how we are working to help keep you and our team safe please follow this link.
I look forward to welcoming you all back.