- Sunday Lunch
- The Royal Opera House, an evening with opera's young stars
- Nancy Astor Afternoon Tea
- Mother's Day Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Mother's Day Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- 200th Anniversary of Queen Victoria Afternoon Tea
- Father's Day Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Father's Day Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Pie Night in The Astor Grill
- Taco Night in The Astor Grill
- Smokehouse Night in The Astor Grill
- Fish and Chips Night in The Astor Grill
- Sausage Feast Night in The Astor Grill
Sunday Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
Enjoy a traditional Sunday lunch before enjoying a stroll around the National Trust Gardens at Cliveden.
£60 per person
Click here to view a sample menu >>
Must be pre-booked in advance. A trip to Cliveden would not be complete without a leisurely stroll around the beautiful 376 acre estate. An additional charge of £8.35 is levied by the National Trust for all guests visiting Cliveden House although if you are already a National Trust member there is no extra charge.
Please note that we can cater for all dietary requirements with prior notice, including dairy free, gluten free, vegan and more. Please specify at the time of booking.