- Sunday Lunch
- 200th Anniversary of Queen Victoria Afternoon Tea
- Chelsea Flower Show Afternoon Tea
- Fish and Chips Night in The Astor Grill
- Father's Day Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Father's Day Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Meet the Brewer Dinner with Rebellion Brewery
- Afternoon Tea with Oliver Everett
- Women in Power: Lunch with Olivia Falcon & Fiona Golfar
- Sausage Feast Night in The Astor Grill
- Chocolate Afternoon Tea
- Women in Power: Afternoon Tea with Elizabeth Day
Sausage Feast Night in The Astor Grill
Join us in The Astor Grill on Tuesday the 2nd of July for our special Sausage Feast Night, one of a series of themed dining nights throughout the year. You will enjoy either two courses for £25 or three courses for £30. Delectable fare for a delicious price!
Two courses - £25 per person
Three courses - £30 per person
A trip to Cliveden would not be complete without a leisurely stroll around the beautiful 376-acre National Trust estate. An additional charge of £2 is levied by the National Trust for all guests visiting Cliveden House although if you are already a National Trust member there is no extra charge.
Available on Tuesday 2nd July only. Advance booking essential.
Please note that we can cater for all dietary requirements with prior notice, including dairy free, gluten free, vegan and more. Please specify at the time of booking.