- Sunday Lunch
- A Year of Wine at Cliveden
- Valentine's Day Dinner
- The Astor Grill Valentine's Sharing Experience
- Valentine's Day Afternoon Tea
- Mother's Day Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Mother's Day Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- Easter Sunday Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Easter Sunday Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Easter Afternoon Tea
Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
Enjoy a delicious afternoon tea to celebrate...
Join us on Mothering Sunday for a perfectly prepared selection of finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones with home-made jam and clotted cream, miniature delectable bite-size cakes, pastries and delicacies and full-bodied and aromatic Cliveden blend teas, including a glass of Champagne and a gift for Mum...
£60 per person
Available Sunday, 22 March 2020. Subject to availability. Must be booked in advance.
Please note that we can cater for all dietary requirements with prior notice, including dairy free, gluten free, vegan and more. Please specify at the time of booking.
A trip to Cliveden would not be complete without a leisurely stroll around the beautiful 376 acre estate. An additional charge of £10 is levied by the National Trust for all guests visiting Cliveden House for afternoon tea although if you are already a National Trust member there is no extra charge.