- Express Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Sunday Lunch
- A Year of Wine at Cliveden
- Irish Night in The Astor Grill
- Mother's Day Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Mother's Day Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- Fish and Chips Night in The Astor Grill
- Easter Sunday Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Easter Sunday Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Easter Afternoon Tea
- Mexican Night in The Astor Grill
- Cheese Night in The Astor Grill
Mexican Night in The Astor Grill
Mexican food and Cinco de Mayo sound like the perfect combination to us! Join us in The Astor Grill on Tuesday the 5th of May for our special Mexican Night.
You will enjoy either two courses for £25 or three courses for £30. Delectable fare for a delicious price!
Corn tortilla chips with pineapple salsa, guacamole and sour cream
Pulled pork chilli with habanero salsa
Chipotle prawn tacos
Lime and tequila cheesecake
Two courses - £25 per person
Three courses - £30 per person
A trip to Cliveden would not be complete without a leisurely stroll around the beautiful 376-acre National Trust estate. An additional charge of £2 is levied by the National Trust for all guests visiting Cliveden House although if you are already a National Trust member there is no extra charge.
Available on Tuesday 5th May only. Advance booking essential.
Please note that we can cater for all dietary requirements with prior notice, including dairy free, gluten free, vegan and more. Please specify at the time of booking.