- Sunday Lunch
- 200th Anniversary of Queen Victoria Afternoon Tea
- Chelsea Flower Show Afternoon Tea
- Fish and Chips Night in The Astor Grill
- Father's Day Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Father's Day Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Meet the Brewer Dinner with Rebellion Brewery
- Afternoon Tea with Oliver Everett
- Women in Power: Lunch with Olivia Falcon & Fiona Golfar
- Sausage Feast Night in The Astor Grill
- Chocolate Afternoon Tea
- Women in Power: Afternoon Tea with Elizabeth Day
Meet the Brewer Dinner
with Rebellion Brewery
Date: 19/06/2019 Time: 19:15 Ticket Price: £100 per person, 10% discount for Cliveden Club Members.
We are delighted to be joined by local brewery, Rebellion, for an evening of delicious food and an introduction to the brewery's exceptional beers.
Based at Bencombe Farm in Marlow Bottom, Rebellion revived Marlow's brewing heritage after the closure of the Wethered's Brewery in 1988, producing their first beer in 1993. Using premium ingredients and honouring traditional methods whilst embracing modern technology, Rebellion is committed to producing a wide range of beers that are not only consistent in their quality but also taste fantastic. With a busy brewery shop selling their beers, a membership club with 4,500 active members, and monthly social nights with up to 1,000 visitors, the Rebellion Brewery is at the heart of Marlow's beer-loving community.
This evening takes place in The French Dining Room. Guests will enjoy a drinks reception followed by a delicious four-course menu designed especially for this event with expertly-paired Rebellion beers.
Dress code: Smart casual
Guests will be seated on shared tables for dinner
Please note that we can cater for all dietary requirements with prior notice, including dairy free, gluten free, vegan and more. Please specify at the time of booking.