- Express Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Sunday Lunch
- A Year of Wine at Cliveden
- Irish Night in The Astor Grill
- Mother's Day Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Mother's Day Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- Fish and Chips Night in The Astor Grill
- Easter Sunday Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Easter Sunday Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Easter Afternoon Tea
- Mexican Night in The Astor Grill
- Cheese Night in The Astor Grill
Irish Night in The Astor Grill
It's acceptable to celebrate St Patrick's Day from the beginning of March, right? Join us in The Astor Grill on Tuesday the 3rd of March for our special Irish Night.
You will enjoy either two courses for £25 or three courses for £30. Delectable fare for a delicious price!
Black treacle soda bread with smoked salmon whiskey butter
Boxty with grilled mackerel and watercress
Guinness chocolate pudding
Two courses - £25 per person
Three courses - £30 per person
A trip to Cliveden would not be complete without a leisurely stroll around the beautiful 376-acre National Trust estate. An additional charge of £2 is levied by the National Trust for all guests visiting Cliveden House although if you are already a National Trust member there is no extra charge.
Available on Tuesday 3rd March only. Advance booking essential.
Please note that we can cater for all dietary requirements with prior notice, including dairy free, gluten free, vegan and more. Please specify at the time of booking.