- Sunday Lunch
- 200th Anniversary of Queen Victoria Afternoon Tea
- Chelsea Flower Show Afternoon Tea
- Fish and Chips Night in The Astor Grill
- Father's Day Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Father's Day Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Meet the Brewer Dinner with Rebellion Brewery
- Afternoon Tea with Oliver Everett
- Women in Power: Lunch with Olivia Falcon & Fiona Golfar
- Sausage Feast Night in The Astor Grill
- Chocolate Afternoon Tea
- Women in Power: Afternoon Tea with Elizabeth Day
Father's Day Lunch in The Astor Grill
Treat him to a delicious meal round at our house...
Gather the family together this Father's Day in the House's former stable block that once house Lord Astor's prized fillies. With a relaxed atmosphere and country feeling throughout, The Astor Grill is the perfect place to celebrate with a delicious and hearty lunch.
£60.00 per person
Available 16th June 2019. Subject to availability. Must be booked in advance.
Please note that we can cater for all dietary requirements with prior notice, including dairy free, gluten free, vegan and more. Please specify at the time of booking.
A trip to Cliveden would not be complete without a leisurely stroll around the beautiful 376 acre estate. An additional charge of £10 is levied by the National Trust for all guests visiting Cliveden House although if you are already a National Trust member there is no extra charge.