- Express Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Sunday Lunch
- A Year of Wine at Cliveden
- Irish Night in The Astor Grill
- Mother's Day Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Mother's Day Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- Fish and Chips Night in The Astor Grill
- Easter Sunday Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Easter Sunday Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Easter Afternoon Tea
- Mexican Night in The Astor Grill
- Cheese Night in The Astor Grill
Cheese Night in The Astor Grill
The perfect way to indulge your love of cheese! Join us in The Astor Grill on Tuesday the 2nd of June for our special Cheese Night.
You will enjoy either two courses for £25 or three courses for £30. Delectable fare for a delicious price!
Garlic and thyme roasted Camembert with sourdough croutons and cruditiés (for two)
Three cheese macaroni with frisée and bacon salad
Gruyere and tomato grilled cheese toastie with a poached hen's egg and dressed leaves
Selection of British cheese with quince and crisp toast
Two courses - £25 per person
Three courses - £30 per person
A trip to Cliveden would not be complete without a leisurely stroll around the beautiful 376-acre National Trust estate. An additional charge of £2 is levied by the National Trust for all guests visiting Cliveden House although if you are already a National Trust member there is no extra charge.
Available on Tuesday 2nd June only. Advance booking essential.
Please note that we can cater for dietary requirements with prior notice. Please specify at the time of booking.