- Sunday Lunch
- 200th Anniversary of Queen Victoria Afternoon Tea
- Chelsea Flower Show Afternoon Tea
- Fish and Chips Night in The Astor Grill
- Father's Day Lunch in The Cliveden Dining Room
- Father's Day Lunch in The Astor Grill
- Meet the Brewer Dinner with Rebellion Brewery
- Afternoon Tea with Oliver Everett
- Women in Power: Lunch with Olivia Falcon & Fiona Golfar
- Sausage Feast Night in The Astor Grill
- Chocolate Afternoon Tea
- Women in Power: Afternoon Tea with Elizabeth Day
with Oliver Everett
Date: 28/06/2019 | Time: 2.00pm
Join us to celebrate the 200th anniversary of Queen Victoria with a lighthearted and humorous talk with Oliver Everett exploring Victoria and Albert through their collective love of the arts and each other. During this fascinating and engaging talk, Everett also challenges the popular image of Victoria as a melancholy widow.
Arrive at Cliveden House for 2pm and enjoy a refreshing non-alcoholic cocktail before settling down in The French Dining Room for the talk with Oliver Everett, followed by a delicious afternoon tea.
Everett is a former British diplomat and academic, who served as Royal Librarian. Having been in the British Diplomatic Service from 1967-78, including postings in India and Spain, he went on to be Assistant Private Secretary to the Prince of Wales from 1978-80; and Private Secretary to Diana, Princess of Wales from 1981-83 before becoming Librarian Emeritus of the Royal Library, Windsor Castle from 1985 to 2002.
£69 per person | 10% discount for Cliveden Club Members
Dress code: smart casual
Guests will be seated on shared tables for afternoon tea
Menu coming soon...
Subject to availability. Must be booked in advance.
Please note that we can cater for all dietary requirements with prior notice, including dairy free, gluten free, vegan and more. Please specify at the time of booking.