40 hours per week.
Join Cliveden House as a Spa Therapist, providing exceptional treatments to all guests and members ensuring smooth operation, record keeping, and client well-being. To give continuous and consistently high standards.
- Carry out all treatments to the required standard and as booked by Reception.
- Work within the time guidelines of each treatment ensuring that the highest standard of client care is practised.
- To behave in a discreet and confidential manner.
- Ensure that product knowledge is well known and that the client’s time is educative, therapeutic, and relaxing.
- Greet the client warmly and by their name, show them to the therapy room and indicate where everything is, ensuring the highest client care is given out at all times.
- Be knowledgeable on all facilities, products, and treatments offered with in the Spa, informing the client of availability when requested.
- Ensure that high standards of cleanliness and tidiness are adhered to in the treatment rooms and grooming lounge at all times.
- Sell the products during the treatments and ensure that the client receives your enthusiasm and knowledge.
- Be flexible if colleagues need help within other areas of the Spa i.e. Reception, Changing Rooms.
- Responsible for replenishing towels in the treatment rooms and taking the dirty towels to the laundry.
- Attend any necessary training courses in-house or external.
- Ensure that Company Policies are followed at all times.
To be considered for the role of Spa Therapist at Cliveden House, please forward a copy of your CV to Claire Bartlett or use our application form.
Claire Bartlett - Human Resources Officer/ Direct Tel: 01628 607143 / Email: email@example.com
Cliveden House is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.Apply Now
Restaurant & Bar
Commis de Rang
Chef de Rang (48 hours per week)
Astor Grill Restaurant Manager (48 hours per week)
Conference & Banqueting Assistant (48 hours per week)
Maintenance Engineer (40 hours per week)