Spa Therapist (40 hours per week)
40 hours per week
Join Cliveden House as a Spa Therapist, providing exceptional treatments to all guests and members ensuring smooth operation, record keeping, and client well-being. To give continuous and consistently high standards.
- Carry out all treatments to the required standard and as booked by Reception.
- Work within the time guidelines of each treatment ensuring that the highest standard of client care is practised.
- To behave in a discreet and confidential manner.
- Ensure that product knowledge is well known and that the client’s time is educative, therapeutic, and relaxing.
- Greet the client warmly and by their name, show them to the therapy room and indicate where everything is, ensuring the highest client care is given out at all times.
- Be knowledgeable on all facilities, products, and treatments offered with in the Spa, informing the client of availability when requested.
- Ensure that high standards of cleanliness and tidiness are adhered to in the treatment rooms and grooming lounge at all times.
- Sell the products during the treatments and ensure that the client receives your enthusiasm and knowledge.
- Be flexible if colleagues need help within other areas of the Spa i.e. Reception, Changing Rooms.
- Responsible for replenishing towels in the treatment rooms and taking the dirty towels to the laundry.
- Attend any necessary training courses in-house or external.
- Ensure that Company Policies are followed at all times.
To be considered for the role of Spa Therapist at Cliveden House, please forward a copy of your CV to Jacquie Rollett or use our application form.
Jacquie Rollett - Human Resources Officer/ Direct Tel: 01628 607143 / Email: Jacquie.Rollett@clivedenhouse.co.uk
Cliveden House is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.Apply Now
Restaurant & Bar
Assistant Restaurant Manager (48 Hours per week)
Chef de Rang (48 hours per week)
Assistant Head Sommelier (48 hours per week)
Conference & Banqueting Manager
Spa Food & Beverage Assistants
Restaurant Manager (48 hours per week)
Conference & Banqueting Assistant (48 hours per week)
Chef de Partie (48 hours per week)
Kitchen Porter (48 hours per week)
Breakfast Chef (48 hours per week)
Senior Chef de Partie
Demi Chef de Partie
Sous Chef (48 hours per week)
Room Attendant (40 hours per week)
Day Porter (40 hours per week)
Duty Manager (48 hours per week)
Seasonal Day Porter (Various hours available)