Spa Receptionist (16 hours per week)
Join Cliveden House as a Spa Receptionist, providing guests and Spa members with a first-class service, promoting and selling the Spa and its products at every opportunity.
- Responsible for taking all treatment and tennis court bookings.
- Ensure accurate procedures are followed for opening and closing the spa.
- Complete all reception administrative tasks and procedures in a timely manner to the highest standard.
- Assist with cashing up and voucher/brochure enquiries as required.
- Ability to complete show rounds to potential new members and guests giving out relevant information on the Spa.
- Be familiar with and promote all facilities, treatments, and products offered in the Spa at every opportunity.
- Assist the Front Desk Team/Reservations with all bookings when required.
- Ensure smooth running of the treatment rooms and allocating rooms to therapists.
- Action monthly training with the reception team to ensure services and standards remain high at all times
- Complete training with any new starters
- Support the team where necessary
- Cover when necessary all areas of the Spa
- Weekly checks on reception duties to ensure that these are being completed
- Follow up any complaints as per the Spa Management team
- Chair monthly meetings with the reception team, focusing on team motivation, customer service and financials.
- Achieve the personal monthly set retail target, which will be set in line with your manager.
- Assist in ensuring that the F&B service in the Conservatory is at the required standard at all times.
- Attend training as/when required.
- Monitor the Spa emails and where necessary respond to emails in a polite manner.
- Assist with the administration of the Cliveden Club.
- Deal with complaints as and when they arise referring to a Manager when required or if you feel you are unable to assist.
- Attend any necessary training courses in-house or external.
- Ensure that Company Policies are followed at all times.
To be considered for the role of Room Attendant at Cliveden House, please forward a copy of your CV to Claire Bartlett or use our application form:
Claire Bartlett - Human Resources Officer/ Direct Tel: 01628 607143 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cliveden House is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.Apply Now
Restaurant & Bar
Commis de Rang
Conference & Banqueting Supervisor
Chef de Rang (48 hours per week)
Bar Commis Waiter
Astor Grill Restaurant Manager (48 hours per week)
Conference & Banqueting Assistant (48 hours per week)
Painter & Decorator (40 hours per week)