48 Hours per Week.
Join Cliveden House as a Spa Manager, providing guests and Spa members with a first-class service, promoting and selling the Spa and its products at every opportunity.
- Ensure that all areas of the Spa and leisure facilities run smoothly and effectively as per the standards set by the Company.
- Perform regular walk rounds to ensure standards are maintained throughout the Spa
- Check the Daily Programme to ensure the spa team is aware of any issues or events.
- Attend daily hotel meetings and communicate back to the spa team
- Deal with customer queries and complaints.
- Support the Spa Reception Team including covering some shifts when needed.
- Ensure the smooth running of the fitness classes and timetabling.
- To co-ordinate and ensure that all Therapists and Receptionists are correctly trained in line with company specifications.
- To keep a tight control on professional stock, ensuring that orders are correct and made at the correct time to avoid low stock and that each is accompanied by a purchase order.
- To be fully conversant with every treatment, product and facility in the Spa.
- To be fully aware of all the services and facilities offered in the hotel.
- To ensure that products are sold in the correct way in the most profitable manner.
- To ensure that each treatment is performed to the time guidelines and to ensure that they are practised to the standard required by the Company.
- Initiate and develop special Spa events with the Spa Director, to increase public interest. Together with monitoring levels of business within the Hotel and adjusting treatment provision accordingly.
- Generate a high degree of motivation, energy, enthusiasm and teamwork within the Department whilst maintaining consistent high levels of performance.
- Produce requested Spa reports (sales summaries, statistics and incentives), and assist with the production of reports for the monthly Finance and HOD meetings.
- To hold weekly meetings with the Reception team, Therapist team and Spa Attendants team to ensure effective communication and the raising of standards.
- Initiate and develop special events/tournaments to increase public interest gaining maximum attendance from members. Together with monitoring levels of business within the Hotel and adjusting treatment provision accordingly.
- Manage and control Spa expenditure within agreed budgets.
- Complete all staff appraisals; and managing any performance related problems with guidance from the HR Department.
- Liaise with the Spa Director/HR on all Recruitment and Selection needs.
- Attend any necessary training courses in-house or external.
- Ensure that Company Policies are followed at all times.
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
To be considered for the role of Spa Manager at Cliveden House, please forward a copy of your CV and to Claire Bartlett.
Claire Bartlett - Human Resources Officer/ Direct Tel: 01628 607143 / Email: email@example.com
Cliveden House is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.Apply Now
Restaurant & Bar
Commis de Rang
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Chef de Rang
Head Bar Waiter
Food & Beverage Director