Spa Manager (48 hours per week)
48 hours per week.
Join Cliveden House as a Spa Manager, providing guests and Spa members with a first-class service, promoting and selling the Spa and its products at every opportunity. Support for all departments in the Spa as part of the Spa Management team. Overseeing and leading a smooth operation daily.
- To complete a thorough daily walk round of all spa areas to ensure standards are maintained whilst monitoring maintenance needs.
- Record maintenance action points and liaise directly with Spa Manager and Maintenance Manager on a daily then weekly basis.
- Complete therapist morning meeting whilst motivating the team.
- Attend the Hotel morning meeting with appropriate paper work and figures.
- Check the daily program of events and ensure the spa team is prepared.
- Complete a lunch time walk round ensuring each spa day has been spoken to and is enjoying their day.
- As and when required help in the pool bar due to operation needs.
- Cover spa reception breaks as and when needed.
- On departures to be at spa reception to stand in if any problems should arise.
- Complete daily room checks whilst shutting down areas of the operation.
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the facilities including rota management, True Time & administration.
- To help the spa mangers co-ordinate and ensure that all staff are correctly trained in line with company specifications.
- To ensure team unity and correct job performance is carried out by all spa staff.
- To assist the Spa Manager with new promotions and events and to assist in the hosting and organisation of these events.
- To keep a tight control on the spa budget and monthly spends. This involves stock control and monthly requisitions.
- Be aware of the months budget and individual targets and work with the team to ensure we are maximising sales
- Develop and maintain sales summaries, statistics and incentives, liaising with the Spa Director.
- Attend any necessary training courses in-house or external
- Ensure that Company Policies are followed at all times
- Load rota, confirm hours and authorise team holiday when requested
- Insure all classes are covered when a team member is off, keep cancellation of classes to a minimum
- To greet guests and members by their name wherever possible
- To be fully conversant with every treatment, product and facility in the Spa.
- To be fully aware of all the services and facilities offered in the hotel.
- To be available to give treatments as and when necessary due to guest demand.
- To enhance the guest service within the spa through regular staff training and innovation.
- To ensure that the Company Policy and standards are upheld at all times.
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Support the Senior Receptionist including covering shifts during holidays and illness and covering Senior reception Shifts in their absence.
To be considered for the role of Room Attendant at Cliveden House, please forward a copy of your CV to Claire Bartlett or use our application form:
Claire Bartlett - Human Resources Officer/ Direct Tel: 01628 607143 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cliveden House is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.Apply Now
Restaurant & Bar
Commis de Rang
Conference & Banqueting Supervisor
Chef de Rang (48 hours per week)
Bar Commis Waiter
Astor Grill Restaurant Manager (48 hours per week)
Conference & Banqueting Assistant (48 hours per week)
Painter & Decorator (40 hours per week)