Spa Food & Beverage Assistants (Various hours available)
Various hours available
Join The Spa at Cliveden House as a Food & Beverage Assistant, to assist the Spa Manager and take responsibility for allocated areas in the service of Food and Beverage and maximise customer satisfaction through anticipating quest requests, responding to special requests positively.
- To follow and complete any instructions given to you by your Spa Manager or any senior member of staff.
- To ensure hot beverages will be served by Hotel Standards and in the required time.
- To effectively manage your time and productivity whilst at work.
- To prepare appropriate mise-en-place, as polishing Silverware, glasses and chinaware.
- To clean and hoover in and around the Restaurant & Bar areas as required and directed by the Manager on duty.
- To keep a high Standard of personal hygiene and appearance.
- To attend briefings and departmental meetings.
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when the situation arises.
- To carry out additional tasks as instructed and by reasonable request from the leadership team.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures as outlined by the hotel.
To be considered for the role of Room Attendant at Cliveden House, please forward a copy of your CV to Claire Bartlett or use our application form:
Claire Bartlett - Human Resources Officer/ Direct Tel: 01628 607143 / Email: email@example.com
Cliveden House is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.Apply Now
Restaurant & Bar
Sommelier de Rang (48 hours per week)
Chef de Rang (48 hours per week)
Conference & Banqueting Manager
Spa Food & Beverage Assistants
Conference & Banqueting Assistant (48 hours per week)
Junior Sous Chef (48 hours per week)
Chef de Partie (48 hours per week)
Kitchen Porter (48 hours per week)
Senior Chef de Partie Pastry (48 hours per week)
Demi Chef de Partie
Room Attendant (40 hours per week)
Day Porter (40 hours per week)
Seasonal Day Porter (Various hours available)