Spa Attendant (40 hours per week)
40 hours per week
Join Cliveden House as a Spa Attendant, your main duties will be to assist with the running of the Spa department on a day-to-day basis which will necessitate, amongst other duties, the following key result areas.
• To be responsible for all the laundry duties in the Spa.
• To keep the garden tidy and to put sun beds out in fine weather.
• To be responsible for the cleanliness of the changing rooms, gymnasiums and general pool areas.
• To follow correct opening and closing procedures.
• To make sure that all consumable stock for changing areas and gymnasiums are always full and that there are full stock levels in the Assistant’s Stock Cupboard.
• To work together as part of a team with colleagues from the department and the House.
• To always treat guests as required by Cliveden’s standards, and to collect guest history wherever possible, to ensure the best service at all times.
• To be aware of all services and product available in the Spa and House.
• To comply with all Hotel and Company policies and procedures.
• To comply with statutory requirements regarding the work place such as employment law, health and safety, hygiene, fire prevention etc.
• To be responsible, whilst liaising with the Club Services Manager, for your own development.
• To carry out any other reasonable duty to assist in the smooth running of the Company.
To be considered for the role of Spa Manager at Cliveden House, please forward a copy of your CV to Jacquie Rollett or use our application form:
Jacquie Rollett - Human Resources Officer/ Direct Tel: 01628 607143 / Email: Jacquie.Rollett@clivedenhouse.co.uk
Cliveden House is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.Apply Now
Restaurant & Bar
Commis de Rang (48 hours per week)
Head Waiter (48 Hours per week)
Assistant Restaurant Manager (48 Hours per week)
Chef de Rang (48 hours per week)
Spa Food & Beverage Assistants
Conference & Banqueting Assistant (48 hours per week)
Food & Beverage Administrator (40 hours per week)
Seasonal Day Porter