40 hours per week
Join Cliveden House as a Spa Therapist, providing exceptional treatments to all guests and members ensuring smooth operation, record keeping, and client well-being. To give continuous and consistently high standards.
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the treatments.
- To co-ordinate and ensure that all Therapists are correctly trained in line with product house and company SOP’s.
- Follow correct management procedures with regards to Therapists where required
- To ensure team unity and correct job performance is carried out by all Therapists.
- To assist the Spa Manager with new promotions and events and to assist in the hosting and organisation of these events.
- Weekly stock count on professional stock, ensuring that orders are correct and made at the correct time to avoid low stock and that each is accompanied by a purchase order.
- Weekly stock count on retail stock, ensuring that orders are correct and made at the correct time to avoid low stock and that each is accompanied by a purchase order.
- To build a working relationship with product houses and relaying relevant information to Spa Manager.
- Will be responsible for completing VIP treatments to journalists and Guests.
- Develop and maintain sales summaries, statistics and incentives, liaising with the Spa Manager and reporting back to the therapist team.
- To be fully conversant with every treatment, product and facility in the Spa.
- To be fully aware of all the services and facilities offered in the hotel.
- To arrange all training for Therapists where necessary.
- To ensure that products are sold in the correct way in the most profitable manner.
- To be available to give treatments throughout the allotted times on the rota.
- To ensure that all guests are greeted in the correct manor and aftercare procedures are followed.
- To ensure that each treatment is performed to the time guidelines and to ensure that they are practised to the standard required by the Company.
- Cover Spa Reception if required
- Perform daily/weekly treatment room checks to ensure standards are maintained throughout.
- Check the daily programme of events and ensure the therapist team are prepared for events.
- Carry out the therapist morning meeting and attend the hotel morning meeting and communicate back to the spa team.
- Prepare and carry out a monthly therapist meeting and send an appropriate email of minutes to those who have not attended.
- To ensure that the Company Policy and standards are upheld at all times.
To be considered for the role of Spa Therapist at Cliveden House, please forward a copy of your CV to Jacquie Rollett or use our application form.
Jacquie Rollett - Human Resources Officer/ Direct Tel: 01628 607143 / Email: Jacquie.Rollett@clivedenhouse.co.uk
Cliveden House is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.Apply Now
Restaurant & Bar
Assistant Restaurant Manager (48 Hours per week)
Chef de Rang (48 hours per week)
Assistant Head Sommelier (48 hours per week)
Conference & Banqueting Manager
Spa Food & Beverage Assistants
Restaurant Manager (48 hours per week)
Conference & Banqueting Assistant (48 hours per week)
Chef de Partie (48 hours per week)
Kitchen Porter (48 hours per week)
Breakfast Chef (48 hours per week)
Senior Chef de Partie
Demi Chef de Partie
Sous Chef (48 hours per week)
Room Attendant (40 hours per week)
Day Porter (40 hours per week)
Duty Manager (48 hours per week)
Seasonal Day Porter (Various hours available)