Membership Sales Manager (3 days a week)
3 days per week
Join Cliveden House as a Membership Sales Manager to actively sell Cliveden Club memberships to any interested parties. To help co-ordinate and host events for the Club members & reach monthly targets.
- Generate sales leads through outreach activities and corporate events
- Achieve daily and monthly sales targets as an individual and as part of a team
- Inspire new and prospective members to join our club by understanding the demand and reach out to new client types
- Proactively manage sales and reach commission targets
- Be passionate about Cliveden, the spa and the amazing product portfolio
- Manage monthly/annual subscriptions
- Complete monthly retention calls
- Complete appropriate admin in a timely manner
- Ensure Cliveden membership benefits sits in line with current trends and comp set
Our successful candidate will:
- Possess fantastic sales traits, including an approachable personality, an ability to communicate effectively and a desire to move forward in a career.
- Be passionate about sales and have an understanding of the luxury spa and leisure industry.
- Have experience in a sales based role and be comfortable working to strict targets
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated, target driven, and organised
- Have a natural ability to drive and hit sales targets
- To arrange and develop all Club Events and provide appropriate costings within the department budgets.
- Host Club events and liaise with the Event’s Organiser.
- Generate and develop new ideas for the Club social calendar.
- Take prospective new members on show-rounds within the House and Club facilities.
- Produce mailings and follow up.
- Produce the membership budget.
- Ideas for in House marketing of the Club and Spa.
- Process monthly subscriptions.
- Process monthly renewals.
- Process monthly receipts.
- Produce reports for the Club.
- Update membership Marketing plan
- Complete a weekly forecast
- Ensure membership packs are completed in a timely manner
- Maintain database Opera and Premier Spa software.
- Ensure adequate stocks of all Club literature are kept in House at all times.
- Update literature as required.
- Agree with changes where necessary with Spa Director
To comply with all Hotel and Company Policies and Procedures.
To comply with statutory requirements regarding the workplace such as employment law, health and hygiene fire prevention etc.
To be considered for the role of Spa Manager at Cliveden House, please forward a copy of your CV to Jacquie Rollett or use our application form:
Jacquie Rollett - Human Resources Officer/ Direct Tel: 01628 607143 / Email: Jacquie.Rollett@clivedenhouse.co.uk
Cliveden House is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.Apply Now
Restaurant & Bar
Assistant Restaurant Manager (48 Hours per week)
Chef de Rang (48 hours per week)
Assistant Head Sommelier (48 hours per week)
Conference & Banqueting Manager
Spa Food & Beverage Assistants
Restaurant Manager (48 hours per week)
Conference & Banqueting Assistant (48 hours per week)
Chef de Partie (48 hours per week)
Kitchen Porter (48 hours per week)
Breakfast Chef (48 hours per week)
Senior Chef de Partie
Demi Chef de Partie
Sous Chef (48 hours per week)
Room Attendant (40 hours per week)
Day Porter (40 hours per week)
Duty Manager (48 hours per week)
Seasonal Day Porter (Various hours available)