40 hours per week.
• To service guest bedrooms as per section list to correct standard at all times.
• To replace and restock all items provided for guest use within each room
• stocks room attendant’s basket
• To carry out daily duties as directed by the Executive Head Housekeeper/Deputy Head Housekeeper or Floor Supervisor.
• To strip and make bed following trained procedure at all times, fresh linen in every room including stay-over’s.
• Change mattress protector, blankets or bedspreads when needed.
• Check under bed, drawers and closed for left behind articles and or trash.
• Empties waste bins.
• Wipes all window sills, doors, and walls when needed, as well as light switches.
• Vacuums every room, spot clean when you see stains
• Dusts all furniture and fixtures, including headboard, lamps and desk mirrors
• Reports any maintenance issues, including burned out light bulbs.
• Put stationary in place along with pens in desk
• Internet cables behind TV neatly tied up
• Empty and wash bins, clean bath, shower, basin, toilet and bidet. Wash floor and all glasses.
• Vacuum bedrooms and bathrooms
• Vacuum and dust our section of the corridor and stairs.
• Ensure your pantry is clean and well stocked at all times.
• Check vacuum cleaner weekly and change dust bag when necessary
• To always keep a smart appearance and wear your uniform correctly
• To work as part of a team in a constructive manner that enables Cliveden to achieve the objective of being a market leader in the luxury hotel sector.
• To have a committed approach to the development of creative service in the Housekeeping department
• To comply with all Hotel and Company policies.
• To be responsible, whilst liaising with the Executive Head Housekeeper, for your own development.
• To be aware of and comply with statutory requirements regarding the work place such as health and safety, hygiene, fire prevention, and employment law, etc.
• To carry out any other reasonable duty to assist in the smooth running of the company.
• To carry out spring cleaning of all areas of the house as directed by the Executive Head Housekeeper/Deputy Head Housekeeper/ Floor Supervisor.
To be considered for the role of Room Attendant at Cliveden House, please forward a copy of your CV to Claire Bartlett or use our application form:
Claire Bartlett - Human Resources Officer/ Direct Tel: 01628 607143 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cliveden House is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.Apply Now
Restaurant & Bar
Commis de Rang
Chef de Rang (48 hours per week)
Astor Grill Restaurant Manager (48 hours per week)
Conference & Banqueting Assistant (48 hours per week)
Maintenance Engineer (40 hours per week)